Rules and Regulations
Unique Junior School
Parents and students are advised to study all rules and regulations carefully. They must adhere to these
rules in all respects. It is obligatory on all to abide by these rules. Violation of these rules may lead to
the expulsion of a student / parents from the school.
- All students are instructed to reach school in time.
No student shall be allowed to attend classes without proper school uniform except
The person who escorts a child from school should show the school I.D card on the
school gate for security reasons.
A system generated “absent message” will be sent to the parents of absent
In case of any inconvenience or inquiry, students / parents are advised to consult
respective class In-charges.
- The school premises, classrooms and surroundings must be kept neat and clean.
- Students are strictly prohibited to write on walls and whiteboards.
Students are not allowed to take leave without any specific reason or emergency.
The leave application form must bear signatures of both the parent and Class In-charge.
Students have to take part in different co-curricular and sports activities in
- At Junior schools, the students are encouraged to take part in games.
Students must participate in co-curricular activities to groom their personality.
- Students must focus on moral and ethical values.
- Students are advised to pay rapt attention to the teachers’ lecture in the class.
- Discipline in the school premises must be maintained by all means.
- Instructions and notices issued by the Principal or the Vice Principal should be followed strictly.
- The Clerical Staff, Security Guard and the Office Management Staff render commendable services to the students. Therefore, they deserve due regard from the students.
- Students and their parents are not allowed to register any complaint against the management and the faculty to any official authority or agency regarding the matters related to this institution without the written permission of the Principal.
- The last date for submission of fee is 5th of every month. In case of failure to deposit the fee within due date, Rs.30/- per day will be fined. The student's name will be struck off due to nonpayment of dues.
- Girls are not allowed to bring jewellery to school.
- Extension in fee can only be granted twice in a session with prior approval of the principal.
Unique is the only institution which offers fee-refund as per UGI policy.
If a new student leaves school within six working days of admission, he/she shall be refunded 100% fee including A/C charges. In case, a student decides to leave school after more than six working days or a month (before depositing the next month fee), Admission Fee and Security will be refunded only.
In the event, a student/ parent does not turn up to collect the refund, the amount will be sent to the parents through Money-Order after informing them telephonically. (Fee Refund Policy is available at Admission Office).
Scholarships and Bursaries
A remarkable feature of Unique Group of Institutions (UGI) is to reward students with scholarships who keep up good work and improve their previous result in their respective grade and section. Unique Junior School ensures provision of quality education to children. The award of scholarships is aimed at creating and maintaining competitive atmosphere among students. Following is a brief description of scholarships and bursaries offered to children from class II onwards at all Unique Junior Schools:
- Class Position Scholarships
- Encouragement Scholarships